An international patent firm in Shin-Osaka where clients can rest assured in knowing that all legal work is done exclusively by qualified patent attorneys
- 2019.11.6 Article entitled Whether an Amendment Seeking to Add a Feature to the Claims that Was Not Described in the Specification Always Constitutes New Matter by Unius Managing Partner Toshiyuki Mitsuyoshi featured in the August 2019 issue of Intellectual Property Management published by the Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA)
- 2019.10.11 Unius IP Seminar to Be Held on 4 and 11 October 2019: “Review of Recent Japanese Intellectual-Property-Related Court Decisions in the Fields of Patent Law (Chemical/Mechanical), Trademark Law, and Unfair Competition Law”
- 2019.7.8 Unius Patent Attorneys Nobuhiro Higashida and Masanori Haruna are coauthors of section entitled Patent Strategies Related to Anti-Dementia Food Products in new book entitled Development of Functional Food Products and Medicines for Preventing and Arresting the Progress of, as well as Technology for the Early Diagnosis of, Dementia published by the Technical Information Institute
- 2019.7.8 Unius Patent Attorneys Masanori Haruna and Takatsugu Kobayashi are coauthors of section entitled Patent Strategies for Technologies Related to New Types of Cells, Including the Production, Separation, and Collection Thereof in new book entitled Trends in Technology Development and Patent Strategies for Pharmaceutical Modalities published by the Technical Information Institute
- 2019.6.27 Japanese IP case summary: “Lipid-Containing Compositions and Uses Thereof” case. Asha Nutrition Sciences, Inc. v. Commissioner of the Japan Patent Office. Japanese Intellectual Property High Court Case No. 2016(Gyo-Ke)10216. Decided 13 October 2017.
- 2019.5.14 Unius IP Seminar to Be Held on 31 May 2019 (Fri): “A Look at Some Court Cases in which Claims Reciting Intended Uses Were Acknowledged as Bona Fide Limitations: Lessons for Obtaining Allowance of Claims During Examination”
- 2019.4.11 Japanese IP case summary: “Filter Cartridge” case. Takagi Co., Ltd. v. Graceland LLC and Koyu Printing Corporation. Tokyo District Court Case No. 2017(Wa)14637. Decided 26 July 2018.
- 2018.11.22 Seminar by Unius Partners Masanori Haruna and Katsushi Ishikawa on Subject of Case Studies Illustrating Strategic Use of Intellectual Property in Development of Functional Food Products Held in Tokyo on 22 November 2018 (Organized by Tech-Design Inc.)
- 2018.11.1 Japanese IP case summary: “Dispersion Composition, Cosmetic Preparation for Skin Care Use, and Dispersion Composition Manufacturing Method” case. DHC Corporation v. FujiFilm Corporation. Japanese Intellectual Property High Court Case No. 2016(Gyo-Ke)10092. Decided 25 October 2017.
- 2018.10.15 Unius IP Seminar to Be Held on 5 and 12 October 2018: “How to Analyze and Respond to Inventive Step Rejections at the JPO: Insights from a Former JPO Patent Examiner”
» What's new to the list
Copyright(C) UNIUS Patent Attorneys Office All rights reserved.